Introducing our limited edition candle collection for summer 2020.
Indulge in the beautifully floral-fruity combination of Pear & Lily or perhaps the deliciously sweet notes of Honey & Nectarine Blossom.
These luxuriously-scented candles will make your home feel merry and bright, and can be enjoyed for up to 30 hours.
Scented with pure essential oil and made in Australia, the pure soy wax is a natural alternative to paraffin wax being 100% natural, renewable, palm-oil free, non-toxic and biodegradable.
For the first burn of the candle, we recommend you allow it to burn all the way across to avoid the candle 'tunnelling'.
Phthalates and parabens free.
Why soy wax?
- The use of soy wax supports local agriculture and farmers.
- Clean burning – no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants are released when burning, which means it is less likely to trigger allergies.
- No petrol-carbon soot is emitted.
- Longer lasting – as it burns cooler soy wax candles tend to last between 30-50% longer than paraffin wax.
- Better scent – they hold onto essential oils used and release the scent gradually.
All of the fragrances used are manufactured in Australia and comply with global Research Institute
of Fragrance Materials (RIFM) and International Fragrance Research Association (IFRA) standards.
- Set your candle on a stable, flat surface, away from drafts, with a protective plate underneath.
- Burn your candle within sight, never leave unattended and extinguish with care.
- If burning more than one candle at a time leave 100mm between them.
- Always trim the wick before re-lighting.
- If candle flickers or produces soot, extinguish, cool, trim wick and re-light.
- Never burn your candle on or near anything flammable.
- Keep wax free of dust, wick trimmings, matches and other debris.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Glass and molten wax may be hot when the candle is lit, please handle with care.
- Do not burn if wax level is below 1cm.
- Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Store your candle upright and out of direct sunlight.
Within Australia, enjoy free shipping with every purchase over $50, otherwise it's a $5 flat fee for anything less. If you choose express shipping, it costs just $12 and you can expect your delivery to turn up in 2 to 4 days. If you choose regular shipping, it could take up to 14 days. However, we are currently using a mix of Australia Post and couriers to try and get around these extended delivery times that the network is currently experiencing. We are also shipping to the USA and shipping will be calculated at checkout. Not fully satisfied with your product? We are sorry to hear that, but life happens! We have a super convenient 90-day money back guarantee for all products - you can find out about that here!