Work with Us
We on the look out for passionate contributors to join us in providing high quality content for our blog. If this is you, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- “Blog Contributor” in the subject line
- Resume/CV and link to your blog and social media profile
- A short example of your writing style
- Details on which area(s) you feel you could contribute to our wellness blog (eg fitness, health, nutrition, family life, beauty)
SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN
We are looking for an enthusiastic Content & Social Media intern to join our team. Reporting into the Co-Founders Cassie and Carly, you will have a keen eye for detail, are drawn to minimalist design, have a natural liking for wellness and a working knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
We are seeking someone with some experience in marketing and/or design and who is passionate about building their social media skill base and portfolio. At TBC we encourage a growth and learning culture and you will be an active part of the team and integral to developing and executing our social media strategy. This role will offer you the opportunity to build experience across a range of areas including content creation, communications, influencer management, social media and analysing campaigns.
Your main responsibilities will include social media management, blog content creation and sourcing, image creation/research, copywriting when needed and assistance with graphic design.
This internship is a 3 month unpaid opportunity with hours and days flexible depending upon availability. While we are Melbourne based, we are open to candidates from alternative locations.
- Content creation on Social Media Channels and Blog
- Facebook and Instagram account support
- Graphic design assistance (social media post design, layout, content)
- Generating social media imagery
- Monitoring & pitching social trends
- Identification of potential health and wellness influencers
As this is an internship we understand you're still learning, but these are some of the basic skills we would love for you to have.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Indesign
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Proficient across Social Media account management
- Motivated, energetic self starter with a positive attitude and a willingness to give anything a go
- Being socially savvy across all platforms (keeping up with the trends/influencers/next big thing) and an ability to connect the dots
- Detail orientated and able to take direction
- Basic photography skills
If this sounds like you, please send through your resume, short introduction and any social media content as examples of your style/work history to email@example.com